You can download the Cirrent Agent for the Raspberry Pi attached at the bottom of this page:
If you are using Raspberry Pi 2, you'll need an external radio (The Raspberry Pi 3 has an internal radio). We find that the Panda radios work best because they support hotspot 2.0 by default.
Installing a .deb package:
- Connect your device to the internet, preferably by ethernet.
- Download the binary file from the link above.
- Make sure your packages are up to date:
sudo apt-get update
- Install gdebi if you do not have it already:
sudo apt-get install gdebi
- Install the package using gdebi:
sudo gdebi ca_armhf.deb
After you have completed the installation process, you will need to configure your device.
Note: Tested with Raspbian Stretch November Release (raspbian-2018-11-15). https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/images/