Cirrent's IoT Network Intelligence (INI) is a platform to help product companies make their products more reliable. Many Wi-Fi-connected products experience communications difficulties -- falling offline, sporadic connections, or failing to connect entirely -- and product companies often don't have good tools to understand the issues. Cirrent's INI is a pre-packaged platform to help engineering and product teams understand the connectivity of their products, and fix the biggest problems to improve the customer experience, reduce support cost, and increase sales.
INI works with the Cirrent Agent running on the device and sending data to the Cirrent Cloud. The Cloud then analyzes the data and provides the Cirrent Console, where you can:
- Identify connectivity problems
- Look at broad trends from your entire fleet
- Correlate performance and issues across multiple variables (router, ISP, fw/hw version, or your own custom parameters)
- Characterize impacted products and customers
- Isolate issues by characterizing across additional environmental, user, or product variables
- Quantify the scope of the impact
- Identify which products are facing the situations and problems
- Create groups of products with specific characteristics
- Diagnose the cause of the problem
- Run diagnostic protocols on impacted products
- Analyze data to understand root cause
Engineers can quickly get products up and running using INI by integrating the Cirrent Agent for INI. Below is a walkthrough of the Cirrent Console for INI showing how INI can be used to help improve product connectivity.