So you are ready to enable your connected product with Cirrent's IoT Network Intelligence. That's great! Here are the steps you'll need to follow to get the Cirrent Agent (CA) up and running on your platform.
- Check that your platform supports the libraries and/or processes that the CA needs. The dependencies are summarized here. You can download a Compatibility Checker script from here and run it on your platform to check you have everything you need.
- Download the CA if it's prebuilt for your platform (check here) or build it from source as described here. Install the CA on your platform.
- Configure the CA process as described here.
- Define your Device Type (see here) and Device Id (see here).
- Configure the device credentials (device id and secret) on your platform as described here.
- Run the CA through the basic test cases outlined here to confirm that it is running correctly. If it isn't, take a look at the troubleshooting tips.
That's about all you'll need to do to ZipKey-enable your connected product. If you run into any issues along the way, contact Cirrent and we can help you out.