So you are ready to ZipKey-enable your connected product. That's great! Here are the steps you'll need to follow to get the WCM up and running on your platform.
- Check that your platform supports the libraries and/or processes that the WCM needs. The dependencies are summarized here. You can download a Compatibility Checker script from here and run it on your platform to check you have everything you need.
- Download the WCM if it's prebuilt for your platform (check here) or build it from source as described here. Install the WCM on your platform.
- Configure the WCM process as described here.
- Define your Device Type (see here) and Device Id (see here).
- Configure the device credentials (device id and secret) on your platform as described here.
- Run the WCM through the basic test cases outlined here to confirm that it is running correctly. If it isn't, take a look at the troubleshooting tips.
- Integrate the WCM with any other processes running on your platform, either via the CLI or the API, as described here.
That's about all you'll need to do to ZipKey-enable your connected product. If you run into any issues along the way, contact Cirrent and we can help you out.