So you are ready to ZipKey-enable your connected product. That's great! Cirrent's ZipKey is built to make it easy to get moving quickly. You can learn more about the ZipKey service here.
To get started with ZipKey you'll need to:
- Set up a Cirrent account
- Get the Cirrent Agent for your product
- If you're using Android you can go here: Installing the Cirrent Agent on Android and onboarding Instructions
- If you're using a Raspberry Pi you can go here: Integrating the Cirrent Agent on a Raspberry Pi
- If you're using the Cypress WICED platform you can go here: CA on WICED
- If you're using Linux you can go here: Installing the Cirrent Agent on Linux
- Otherwise, if you're using another platform contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you get up and running
- Run the CA through the basic test cases outlined here to confirm that it is running correctly. If it isn't, take a look at the troubleshooting tips.
- Log into the console and check it out: https://console.cirrent.com
If you have any trouble, drop us a note and we'll help you get up and running: firstname.lastname@example.org