To get the ZipKey demo up and running on the WICED board, do the following:
- Register for a Cirrent account (if you haven't already) here.
- Set up your device type: here
- Set up your device id and secret: here
- Set up the ZipKey network as outlined here.
- Configure CA on your WICED board: here
- Build and run the CA on your WICED board: here
- Test the ZipKey onboarding flow using the app emulator: here
- See the results in the Explorer and look at the logs in the Log Explorer: here
Ready to learn more about how to integrate the CA with your product? Check out the CA API here.
Learn more about the CA architecture on WICED here.
If you want to run the demo again, don't forget to reset the device in the Cirrent cloud. You can use the Device Explorer or delete the device from your mobile app. Wait for the device to pick up the reset action, and you'll be good to go.