To bring a ZipKey product to market you will most likely need an iOS and Android app. Cirrent provides an SDK to streamline the development, accelerate time to market, and maintain a high-quality onboarding process. To get started you can:
- Learn about the Cirrent SDK
- Learn about the app screen flows and design the new screens for your app to support the ZipKey onboarding flows in a way that is consistent with the rest of your app.
- Take a look at the iOS and Android sample apps to see our recommended user experience
- Review the app design considerations to make sure that you address any particular product-specific considerations in your implementation.
- Implement the changes to ZipKey-enable your mobile app. This article summarizes the functionality you'll need to add to your iOS and Android apps.
- Test your mobile app with the device emulator or with a real device.